Welcome to Bridlewood Dental
We at Bridlewood Dental will be pleased to assist you and your family with all of your dental needs.
Our goal is to provide a high standard of dental care to all of our patients... and to do so in a comfortable atmosphere.
Why Choose Bridlewood Dental...
- Chair-Side Movies: We have chair side movies that you can enjoy by watching through an "i-Glasses" headgear while getting dental work done at the same time. It really takes the anxiety away and makes the time go faster. Come and check it out.
- Free Custom Tray Whitening: We offer FREE custom tray whitening to all New Patients, after they have finished their complete New Patient exam, cleaning and basic fillings.
- Convenient Hours: We are open evenings and Saturdays to accommodate all schedules.
- Seniors Discount: All senior patients over 65 years old with no dental coverage automatically receive 10% discount.
- Same-Day Emergency Service: We will always squeeze you in for your dental emergency on the SAME DAY.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and Materials
- Free Parking
- Multilingual Service: We speak English, Chinese and French.
Your Friendly Dentists
Dr. John Li, founder of Bridlewood Dental and Barrhaven South Dentistry, earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The University of Western Ontario in 1999. Since his graduation he has been in full time practice in the Ottawa area. He is a member of The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and of The Ontario Dental Association.
Born and raised in Halifax, Dr. Theriault obtained her Diploma in Nursing from the Victoria General Hospital in Halifax in 1981. She earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery at Dalhousie University in 1990. She has worked in both private practices and has also spent 8 years working in the dental clinics for the military bases CFB Shearwater and CFB Halifax hospital. Her hobbies include gardening, contemporary art, quilting and a love of animals.
Dr. Vicken - Vincent Takvorian graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dalhousie University with Distinction. He earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Montreal in 2000, and spent two years in New York at Lutheran Medical Centre in a Multidisciplinary residency program. There, he acquired an abundance of knowledge and experience in general dentistry, including; RCT (Root Canal Treatment) and oral surgery (removal of wisdom teeth and gum surgery.)
Dr. Takvorian annually attends CE (Continuing Education) courses to enhance, and broaden his knowledge and expertise in order to deliver the latest techniques and innovations to his patients.
He is a member of the AAE (American Association of Endodontics,) CDA (Canadian Dental Association,) and RCDSO (Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.)
Some of his hobbies include; soccer, hockey, drumming, and a love of animals.
Dr. Takvorian is fluent in both English and French, as well as Arabic and Armenian.
Dr. Sukhi obtained her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) degree from BFU in India in 2004. She then earned her doctor of dental surgery (D.D.S) degree from NYU in Manhattan in 2011. In New York City, she saw a wide and diverse patient pool for over 3 years. In the summer of 2011, she moved back to Ottawa to join her husband and her daughter in Ottawa.
She is an active member of Ottawa Dental Society (ODS), Ontario Dental Association (ODA), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO). Dr. Sukhi regularly attends Continuing Education (CE) courses to enhance and broaden her dental profession. She enjoys spending free time with her daughter and her garden. Dr. Sukhi is fluent in English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Bridlewood Dental can help you make the right decisions about your teeth.
Contact Us to schedule an appointment today.
Bridlewood Dental, 62-E Stonehaven Drive, Kanata, ON
Tel: (613) 270-0006 | Email: info@BridlewoodDental.com